Heads up for prospective purchasers. So looking forward to enjoying my 1999 XKR, bought without seeing.....(Yes I know,).. from "reputable dealer" following numerous calls and questions, described as "probably finest on offer" and "prepared to the highest standards" etc , now know bought in haste, a...
Having just got my 1999 XKR have noticed that the fitted tyres, although correct size are Continental (brand new)on rear and Nankang Ultrasport (2000 miles)on front. I want to have 4 tyres from same manufacturer, my question is what would be best option, get 2 Continental for the front or 2 Nankang ...
Many thanks for Welcome Lucky Will post photos as soon as I can get car out of the garage and weather is better. Having just bought it I'm still learning, and also searching for the appropriate hard copy Drivers Handbook. Also have query on the tyres its fitted with, should I direct this to a sub fo...
May I introduce myself, I'm a new member, living near Bungay who has a love of all machines with wheels.
I have recently purchased, after much looking, a 1999 XKR Coupe.
Looking forward to using and contributing to Jaguar Enthusiasts Club.
Regards
Nigel Dawson