Search found 4 matches
- Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:46 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Fuel System
- Topic: Leaking Fuel Rail Pulse Damper, Fuel Rail: 2003 Jaguar XKR
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1563
Re: Leaking Fuel Rail Pulse Damper, Fuel Rail: 2003 Jaguar XKR
Many thanks for the information. I contacted them today and they were as you say very helpful and they are sending me two seals. I shall have a crack at the job and in the process change the valley hoses which I was planning this winter anyway. I hope after several hours work the new seals hold. I s...
- Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:29 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Fuel System
- Topic: Leaking Fuel Rail Pulse Damper, Fuel Rail: 2003 Jaguar XKR
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1563
Leaking Fuel Rail Pulse Damper, Fuel Rail: 2003 Jaguar XKR
Gradual increase of raw fuel smell particularly when cold. I can see a small leak from the fuel rail pulse damper upon start up, which recedes once the car is warmed up. I have read a few old posts on the matter, it seems the damper is available at £120.00, but it necessitates removal of Supercharge...
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:18 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Exhaust
- Topic: XKR 4.2 Catalytic Convertor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1409
Re: XKR 4.2 Catalytic Convertor
Hello, Thanks for the information. The problem is some pictures I have seen are misleading and they seem to be a hybrid of both catalysts having three O2 sensors holes etc see link below. Welding wise, its the cast iron section just below the catalyst where it turns and feeds into the exhaust so you...
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:27 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Exhaust
- Topic: XKR 4.2 Catalytic Convertor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1409
XKR 4.2 Catalytic Convertor
I need to change my driver's side catalytic convertor/down pipe due to small hole(s) on the cast iron section leading to the front exhaust silencer. My car is a 2002 XKR 4.2, I can see plenty of cats for sale on ebay etc for the 4.0 Litre XKR, but not the 4.2 Litre model, is there a reason and can t...