DH Dove and Jon,
Thanks very much for your help.
Having looked at 'Swallows' web site, I think I will give them a go as the location is excellent for me.
Much appreciated.
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:42 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Engine
- Topic: AJ6 Engine Rebuild old or buy Re-Con
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1871
- Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:50 am
- Forum:XJS ▸The price of fish
- Topic: "The Price of Fish"
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3143
Re: "The Price of Fish"
" You have to get up early in the morning to fool you I can see " ...not really, I am working on a project in Taiwan at the moment and we are GMT +8. I occasionally see an old XJ-S here in Taipei, Mid 80's HE by the look of it. Surprisingly, old Jaguars are very expensive here, partly due to ridicul...
- Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:03 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Engine
- Topic: AJ6 Engine Rebuild old or buy Re-Con
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1871
AJ6 Engine Rebuild old or buy Re-Con
Hi, I have a 1989 3.6 Manual which has only done about 30,000 miles. I have owned it for over 10 years and I am the 2nd owner. I managed to hole one of the pistons a few years ago and as a 'quick fix' put a used engine (with approx 100,000 miles) with the existing ancillaries. Unfortunately, it suff...
- Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:28 am
- Forum:XJS ▸The price of fish
- Topic: "The Price of Fish"
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3143
"The Price of Fish"
Excellent name - instantly recognisable or maybe ..
"Testiculator's Corner' (lots of waving arms around and talking boll**ks)?
"Testiculator's Corner' (lots of waving arms around and talking boll**ks)?