Search found 4 matches
- Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:57 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Air Con
- Topic: Vacuum pipes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1276
Re: Vacuum pipes
Thanks for the quick reply Davidr, I'll get a manual ordered in the morning!
- Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:38 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Air Con
- Topic: Vacuum pipes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1276
Vacuum pipes
Hi, can anyone point me in the direction of a diagram for the vacuum pipes on a '80 P digital car please? I've not used the car in 6 months and all I'm getting is massive heat regardless of the dial setting. I've noticed a pipe from the control valve that goes into the bulkhead with part of the loom...
- Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:27 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Earth points
- Replies: 0
- Views: 775
Earth points
Evening all, I bought a 1980 P digital in BRG at the end of last year and for various reasons I'm only now getting round to looking at it properly. I've got a few electrical issues and decided to start with the easy stuff, cleaning contacts. Can someone tell me where i'll find all the main earth poi...
- Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:17 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hello!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1480
Hello!
Hello!
I've just joined the JEC and have just started actively (as opposed to browsing) looking for an XJ-S. Preference is a Pre HE or a late big bumper car. I'll no doubt have questions...
I've just joined the JEC and have just started actively (as opposed to browsing) looking for an XJ-S. Preference is a Pre HE or a late big bumper car. I'll no doubt have questions...