Thanks it was a new cap.
I’ll make a point on the water level.
Search found 6 matches
- Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:52 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Exploding expansion tank x2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1609
Re: Exploding expansion tank x2
- Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:35 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Exploding expansion tank x2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1609
Re: Exploding expansion tank x2
Thanks it was a new cap.
I’ll make a point on the water level.
I’ll make a point on the water level.
- Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:49 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Exploding expansion tank x2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1609
Exploding expansion tank x2
My 2013 XKR, had sudden temperature rise then it dropped as quick, then fine but I took to garage and had thermostat changed and checked that fans were working. Half a dozen trips later the temp shot up, I pulled over and the expansion tank bottom blew out. Recovered back to garage, new tank fitted ...
- Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:25 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Coolant pressure
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5659
Re: Coolant pressure
Hi Have you found the reason for the exploding expansion tank? My 2013 XKR, had sudden temperature rise then it dropped as quick, then fine but I took to garage and had thermostat changed and checked that fans were working. Half a dozen trips later the temp shot up, I pulled over and the expansion t...
- Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:49 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: XKR 2003 bonnet Growler
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1640
Re: XKR 2003 bonnet Growler
Thanks Mike. Alan from JEC also told me: According to the information I have it depends on the VIN Up to VIN A30644 the Bonnet Badge is Red behind the Growler (Part No. C2N1991) (to MY2003) From VIN A30645 the Badge is Green behind the Growler (Part No. C2N3703) (from & incl MY2003) Both have the wo...
- Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:24 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: XKR 2003 bonnet Growler
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1640
XKR 2003 bonnet Growler
Can anyone confirm what colour bonnet growler badge should be on 2003 XKR convertible in blue. Nose cone was damaged at the garage and when the body shop stripped back to repair and repaint they found five layers of paint and the growler badge with supercharged was damaged when removing. The one on ...