I have a problem re tail boxes on my x type 2.5 v6 , new ones have been fitted however they are very throaty it is a sound not liked by me .
Is there any body who has experience of this type of problem.
Regards
Nick carey 1822
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:52 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Exhaust
- Topic: Exhaust system parts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3390
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:03 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Transmission
- Topic: 2.5v6 awd x type Nov 2004 model
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2743
Re: 2.5v6 awd x type Nov 2004 model
Thanks
Would you be prepared as I used to live in Botley?
Anytime next week?
Nick.carey1822
Would you be prepared as I used to live in Botley?
Anytime next week?
Nick.carey1822
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:33 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Transmission
- Topic: 2.5v6 awd x type Nov 2004 model
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2743
Re: 2.5v6 awd x type Nov 2004 model
Hello, No I have knowledge understanding certain things however I am reliant on specialist garages. Mileage is only 47k and the transfer box refurbished and propshaft re balanced this noise has appeared to be greater since she runs quieter.The noise is very difficult to describe sounds vary on how l...
- Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:22 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Transmission
- Topic: 2.5v6 awd x type Nov 2004 model
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2743
2.5v6 awd x type Nov 2004 model
I have a auto trans noise like a knocking when accelerating when cruising is not so apparent my independent jag workshop says this is normal as the sound isolation was not very efficient is there any truth in this fact.?