Search found 5 matches
- Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:55 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Steering
- Topic: X300 power switch sensor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2912
X300 power switch sensor
My X300 Daimler Double Six failed an MOT today due to a leak from the sensor in the power steering system part number LNA1626AA. Jaguar Classic informed garage the part is no longer available. Any suggestions?
- Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:19 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Key Fob no longer operating functions
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4411
Re: Key Fob no longer operating functions
New batteries for fob on DD6 x300. The method to get fob working again ie unlock car, press fob 3 times with 1 second intervals worked perfectly. Thanks to the forum.
- Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: S-type R engine update
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1622
S-type R engine update
I read in Jaguar World that the power of the S-type R was increased in the later versions (ie prior to the installation in the XF-SV8 where power is quoted as 420 bhp). Can anyone confirm if this engine was installed in the later S-type R and from what engine number.
Phil Cheetham
Phil Cheetham
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:21 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Interior Colours
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1455
Interior Colours
Hi Barry and Paul
Thanks for the response. I think I can go ahead and order. The colour appears to be barley.
Regards
Phil
Thanks for the response. I think I can go ahead and order. The colour appears to be barley.
Regards
Phil
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:16 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Interior Colours
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1455
Interior Colours
I would like to refresh the leather drivers seat in my 1993 XJS 6.0 V12 VIN SAJJNAES3ER188365. I am thinking of something from Dynamixdyes (they advertise in the club magazine) but I need the correct colour. How can I obtain the correct colour?
Many thanks for any help.
Regards
Phil
Many thanks for any help.
Regards
Phil