Search found 4 matches
- Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:02 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Bodywork repair help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1772
Re: Bodywork repair help
Hi SimonR and Lucky Many thanks for taking the time to reply both. I will give SH a call to start with, thanks.I sent the pics to a couple of dent people I have used and both said body shop! I like you think it may be “eased” out. I will post pics. All the fittings I have now removed, cleaned lubed ...
- Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:51 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: X100 experienced bodyshop Solihull area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1355
Re: X100 experienced bodyshop Solihull area
Thank you for your reply. I have contacted them and it was suggested to attend a meeting to ask around. Sadly my diary hasn’t been free when the meetings are on so hit a dead end.
Cheers
XKR 2001 cabriolet Pacific Blue
Cheers
XKR 2001 cabriolet Pacific Blue
- Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:21 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Bodywork repair help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1772
Bodywork repair help
Hello I have been trying for a number of weeks to find Jaguar experienced bodyshops within 10 miles or so of Solihull to quote and perform a repair. An angled impact on the front NSF has left a small dent in the wing by the nacelle, the headlamp and fog lamp broken and scuffing with a small hole in ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:38 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: X100 experienced bodyshop Solihull area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1355
X100 experienced bodyshop Solihull area
Hello I have unfortunately had a glancing impact that hit my front corner, the other car moving forwards faster than me. So the bumper has deflected and gone back to shape, phew! The lights are gone however. I am trying to find a bodyshop who have X100 experience to replace the lights and repair a s...