Search found 6 matches
- Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:50 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rear windscreen lower central seal clip
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1025
Re: Rear windscreen lower central seal clip
Thanks Paul, I've found the Jaguar parts diagram of the rear windscreen (which apparently is called a backlight) It shows the glass finisher with a gap in the middle of the lower horizontal so the mystery clip must cover this externally and then slide on to the glass seal. However, I think the clip ...
- Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:11 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rear windscreen lower central seal clip
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1025
Rear windscreen lower central seal clip
When cleaning my 2003 4.2 Jag X350 , I noticed that a gap had appeared in the seal of my lower rear windscreen. Rather awkward to describe, but the lower seal within the windscreen frame doesn't meet up centrally and there is a small gap which I think was covered by a small clip (hopefully there's p...
- Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:18 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Engine
- Topic: Engine Management Light
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1637
Re: Engine Management Light
Thanks for the responses, guys. Really helpful and persuaded me to invest. Rather bizarrely, the EML dashboard light went out as soon as I put the OBD lead in so I didn't even need to get into the diagnostics to clear it. Further playing around did indicate an historic 0105 code had been lurking. I ...
- Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:42 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Engine
- Topic: Engine Management Light
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1637
Engine Management Light
I have a 2003 XJ V8 4.2 Supercharged, and it is a splendid car in marvellous condition for its age and 135k mileage. However, it has a recent history of apparently erroneous EML display. Usually, and very inconveniently, I stop using it until I can get it into to my trusted specialist garage (which ...
- Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:43 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Front Bumper reflector
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1513
Re: Front Bumper reflector
Thanks, you guys, There are far more sources than I ever realised for this kind of niche stuff - fascinating, and good to know. With your help, I've found just what I want on the British Parts website, so my order will be going in shortly. Back to pristine order soon, hopefully. All the best, and th...
- Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:41 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Front Bumper reflector
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1513
Front Bumper reflector
Greetings from a first time poster. My cherished 2003 XJR 4.2 S/C has had a slight brush with its garage door post. I can deal with the scratching and marking, but the front bumper nearside reflector light pinged out and shattered. I've looked on the usual specialist websites and can't find an avail...