Search found 28 matches
- Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:36 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: No idle and lots of white smoke
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3624
Re: No idle and lots of white smoke
Thanks for all your advice and views, I have to car back now, with a new egr valve and Mass sensor. Also a bill of £830.00. The car still needs a service, which is another £250? I find now I don’t trust the car, sensing what I feel are little miss fires, and the engine is not running as smooth as it...
Re: E Pace
Thank you all for taking the time to reply to my request for advice.
I will let you know how I get on.
I will let you know how I get on.
E Pace
Hello,
I thinking of buying a Petrol E pace 2019 P200 dynamic with 44,000 miles. Can anyone advise if this is a good car, any faults to look out for. What has your experience been. Any advice will be greatly received.
I thinking of buying a Petrol E pace 2019 P200 dynamic with 44,000 miles. Can anyone advise if this is a good car, any faults to look out for. What has your experience been. Any advice will be greatly received.
- Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:56 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: No idle and lots of white smoke
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3624
Re: No idle and lots of white smoke
Thanks for all the thoughts, I put them to the garage. Just don’t understand the fact everything felt perfect before and no warning lights, and when the garage pug in to read it, still nothing.
Cars will be the death of me. This could be one less Xtype on the road.
Cars will be the death of me. This could be one less Xtype on the road.
- Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:54 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: No idle and lots of white smoke
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3624
Re: No idle and lots of white smoke
That is something I have just suggested so hopefully then they will look at head gasket.
- Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:05 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: No idle and lots of white smoke
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3624
No idle and lots of white smoke
Hi, my car a 2.2d manual 2008, went into like a limp home mode the other day, no acceleration as of such, almost as if it was suffocating a bit. Got home. Switched the car off. Started no problem but still no real acceleration. No warning lights. Next day I started it up, struggled to idle, lots and...
- Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:09 pm
- Forum:XF ▸General
- Topic: Which XF to buy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1236
Re: Which XF to buy
Just wanted to to thank you for your replies. I will take your advice. Thanks
- Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:12 pm
- Forum:XF ▸General
- Topic: Which XF to buy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1236
Which XF to buy
Thinking of changing my xtype for an XF, needs to be euro 6 compliant, which engine should I go for?
Possibly up to 2018 model.
Thanks I appreciate any advice.
Possibly up to 2018 model.
Thanks I appreciate any advice.
- Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:15 pm
- Forum:X-Type
- Topic: Estate rear cluster light
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1467
- Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:22 pm
- Forum:X-Type
- Topic: Estate rear cluster light
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1467
Estate rear cluster light
Hello,
Having been parked next to a few XF Sportbrakes, I now notice how to me the rear lights clusters on my xtype estate really make the car look dated. I know a lot of people like to keep things original, but I was wondering if there has been an after market update of the light cluster.
Thanks
Having been parked next to a few XF Sportbrakes, I now notice how to me the rear lights clusters on my xtype estate really make the car look dated. I know a lot of people like to keep things original, but I was wondering if there has been an after market update of the light cluster.
Thanks
- Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:21 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Electrics
- Topic: Rear door open warning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1514
Re: Rear door open warning
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
For now I’m taking a punt and ordered a new door latch and will try and fit it my self.
Watch this space. Lol
For now I’m taking a punt and ordered a new door latch and will try and fit it my self.
Watch this space. Lol
- Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Electrics
- Topic: Rear door open warning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1514
Rear door open warning
Hello, I have managed to save money by asking questions here, so hopefully someone can help me. This is concerning my 2008 Sovereign estate A warning message on the dash tells me my drivers rear door is open. I have checked and it is correctly closed. I have locked the car with the key. The car horn...
- Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:46 am
- Forum:X-Type ▸X-Type Forum Events
- Topic: Service
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1808
Re: Service
Hello,
Thanks for the reply’s and info, this is why I stay a member.
Wishing you all a happy 2023
Thanks for the reply’s and info, this is why I stay a member.
Wishing you all a happy 2023
- Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:14 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸X-Type Forum Events
- Topic: Service
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1808
- Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:59 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸X-Type Forum Events
- Topic: Service
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1808
Service
Hello,
I will wish you an early merry Christmas to all Jaguar owners.
My 2008 X type 2.2 sovereign estate is due a service @72,000 miles, my question is, at this stage in its life what should the service cover/ include, any maintenance that should be look at. Any advice would be appreciated.
I will wish you an early merry Christmas to all Jaguar owners.
My 2008 X type 2.2 sovereign estate is due a service @72,000 miles, my question is, at this stage in its life what should the service cover/ include, any maintenance that should be look at. Any advice would be appreciated.