Search found 19 matches
- Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:14 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: 95M 4.0 Coupe £4,500
- Replies: 0
- Views: 696
95M 4.0 Coupe £4,500
My sincere apologies if this contravenes any JEC rules but I have to part with my lovely XJS so have advertised it on ebay with a reserve of £4,500 - item number 260105897831. I'd love her to go to a good home so if any of you XJS lovers want to pip the bidder at the post, the auction ends this week...
- Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:02 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: A pillar rust
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1906
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:53 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: A pillar rust
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1906
A pillar rust
I have got bubbling paintwork at the bottom of my offside A-pillar and water is now leaking into my footwell - I gather this is a common problem. I don't have the skill or resource to do this job myself as I think it's too far gone for a filler job. One garage has told me they can cut a section out ...
- Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:48 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: The ugliest XJS in Britain
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1440
The ugliest XJS in Britain
I think I found it - on sale at a Renault dealership - what you think?
here's the link via autotrader
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/ca ... 7259056044
sorry if it's yours!
here's the link via autotrader
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/ca ... 7259056044
sorry if it's yours!
- Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:17 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Tyre bargain - too good to be true?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3161
Tyre bargain - too good to be true?
I need to replace my tyres (95 4.0 Coupe) and have been recommended Millenium Star tyres made by Cooper Avon. Very tempted at £81 per corner, fitted. Can anyone recommend these tyres? they seem too cheap to be any good Should I stick with Pirellis?
- Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:59 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: electric seat switch panel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1000
- Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:02 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: electric seat switch panel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1000
electric seat switch panel
The seat adjustment switches on my 95 4.0 coupe (drivers side) pushed in and stopped working. I took the door card off to find that the plastic case which holds the switches has completely disintegrated. It seems the plastic has aged hardened and gone brittle. The microswithes mounted on a PCB still...
- Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:45 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Battery problem
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5995
battery probs
mmm now that's given me a lot to think about. My battery has run flat in the past few weeks because the boot wasn't shut properly (the misses). My central locking has stopped working and sounds like a sticking solenoid as my battery is also running flat again. Guess I can hold off replacing the batt...
- Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:41 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: XJS videos
- Replies: 27
- Views: 5336
- Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:24 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Twin headlights
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8740
- Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:37 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: engine running lumpy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1576
- Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:08 am
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: engine running lumpy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1576
- Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:12 am
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: workshop manuals
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1970
- Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:30 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: workshop manuals
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1970
workshop manuals
Can anyone recommend a workshop manual that covers the 95 4.0 coupe? I bought one on ebay on CD which looks pretty good for service schedules and circuit diagrams but I am looking for idiot-proof step by step pictorial guides like the old faithful Haynes workshop manuals. Been to the Haynes site and...