Search found 4 matches
- Mon May 13, 2019 7:53 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Welding in North Yorkshire
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2746
Welding in North Yorkshire
I recently acquired a 1999 X308 which requires some welding repairs to sills and probably a new (or reconditioned) rear subframe. Can anyone recommend a repairer in the North Yorkshire area who may be able to tackle this, sympathetically and for a reasonable price relative to the value of the car? T...
- Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:54 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: First Jaguar - 1999 X308
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3143
Re: First Jaguar - 1999 X308
Thanks for the replies, welcomes and advice. I emailed jagcrc@jaguarlandrover.com to see if they could help and received a rapid response with a summary specification list, including options such as sports suspension, Celtic alloys, CD autochanger and front cup holder, which was just what I was look...
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:00 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: First Jaguar - 1999 X308
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3143
Re: First Jaguar - 1999 X308
Hi John - it’s just the 3.2 Executive, in Seafrost. Any thoughts on getting hold of original spec? I got a sheet on interpreting the VIN in terms of model, build location etc. but looking for factory fitted options etc?
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:32 am
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: First Jaguar - 1999 X308
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3143
First Jaguar - 1999 X308
Hi everyone - as the title suggests I've just bough my first Jaguar, 1999 X308 XJ8. I believe this is a 2000MY from the VIN which ends Fxxxxxx and therefore I assume the later A27 engine, which is nice. Question: is it possible to get the original specification for the car from somewhere as I'm inte...