Search found 5 matches
- Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:48 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: A very "Practical" Classic
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2500
Re: A very "Practical" Classic
I know of a couple of regular posters on jaguarforum.com who are also members of the JEC but am not sure how many there are in total, it doesn't seem to be a topic that comes up much. I did mention a number of times that I was going to Bicester with my X-Type but don't recall anyone else in the X-Ty...
- Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:04 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: body colour
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2797
Re: body colour
I know this is an old thread but I recently bought a brochure and price list for the Facelift X-Type and Ionian Blue is listed as "available from early 2009" so given that production ceased at the end of 2009 that's probably why there aren't a lot of them about.
- Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:21 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: A very "Practical" Classic
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2500
Re: A very "Practical" Classic
Oh Jades, I'm disappointed :( , so let me encourage you for next time :D If you're confident enough to invest in a Haynes Manual, I bet you're good/brave enough and equipped enough to take off an X type bumper. You owe me three pounds and fifty pence. :D The main reason you've lost the bet is the "...
- Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:43 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸X-Type Forum Events
- Topic: Bicester Celebration 4th July
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1561
Re: Bicester Celebration 4th July
I'd just like to say thanks to everyone involved in organising and running the Summer Jaguar Festival at Bicester Heritage. This was the first time I had ever taken my car to be displayed at a car show and everyone was very welcoming and helpful. I felt everything went smoothly and it was great to s...
- Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:30 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: A very "Practical" Classic
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2500
Re: A very "Practical" Classic
I find the Haynes' very useful for helping me to decided which jobs I will be able to do myself with the skills and resources I have and which I would be better off paying someone else to do for me. When one of my Xenon headlamps failed, first going pink and then a pale blue that didn't cast much li...