Just a pointer on this that you may or may not have noticed; On my early facelift, if the handbrake is on the brake warning light will come on when you press the brake pedal, but not with the hand brake off. It doesn't seem to matter if the gear selector is in P/N/D etc, just if the handbrake is on....
I would also like to say that I had an enjoyable day at the meeting, despite the weather. I would like to pass on my thanks to all who organised this event, and for the invitation from the Wiltshire region to attend. A special thanks must go to the drivers/crews who willingly offered their cars for ...
I've recently been able to get the Jaguar and XJS badges but not the V12. Seems like this has gone for the time being. I've left them all off for now and got to quite like the anonymity.
Just to show there is some interest, I certainly intend to come along - but its so dependent on work etc I can't say for definite. If I make it I'll try to find the corner (never been to this circuit).
Had a dig around to find the old receipt......couldn't find it. But I've found the instructions for use and its a Weathershield cover, Not a Weathershield HP as currently advertised (it was bought about 3 years ago) but is still made from Nextec. Hope this helps.
I've also had the scuffed paintwork problem with my cover (cover craft). It only occurred on the roof front where there was a seam and disappears with a polish (not cutting compound) so is very mild.
It is enough for me to fit the cover only in the worst conditions now.