Excuse my horsey ignorance. I've spent too much time reading car mags.
I checked on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palomino and the second photo is very light, but I take your point.
Rgds, Julian
Search found 42 matches
- Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:57 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Ride a Cock-Horse-to-Banbury-Cross
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2391
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:53 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Ride a Cock-Horse-to-Banbury-Cross
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2391
- Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:40 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: 1990 Jaguar radio casette unit removal
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1447
- Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:34 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: 1990 Jaguar radio casette unit removal
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1447
1990 Jaguar radio casette unit removal
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how I'd go about removing the radio from my 1990 XJ-S 3.6
It's a bit tempramental and I'm wondering about swapping in another make of radio/casette I've got lying around at home (a Blaupunkt).
Thanks, Julian
Can anyone tell me how I'd go about removing the radio from my 1990 XJ-S 3.6
It's a bit tempramental and I'm wondering about swapping in another make of radio/casette I've got lying around at home (a Blaupunkt).
Thanks, Julian
- Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:28 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Heated rear screen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3220
I'm a late joiner to this topic. Several of the lines on mine didn't work when I bought my car 8 years ago. It gradually got worse until it was down to only two operating, so I had a brand new rear window fitted. I don't think this new one works either now - hmmm. I really ought to look into this, b...
- Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:16 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Pop's Grand World tour of Britain
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1102
- Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:45 am
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1726
Hi Simon, Congratulations on passing the IAM test, and in a car like the XJ-S. Not your average driving test car :D I passed my ADI Part 2 advanced driving test for the second time back in April (as part of the qualifying process to become a driving instructor). I therefore know what you've been thr...
- Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:10 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Jaguar X300 XJR - Buying advice required.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 886
Hi Jonathan, You lucky thing !!! I'd like one of those X300-XJR's myself. I gather there's a common X300 problem whereby the bumper brackets can rust and the bumpers then fall off, so get that checked out. If you don't get any advice here then try http://www.kelsey-forums.co.uk/cgi-bin/jwm/YaBB.pl?b...
- Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:38 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: le Mans 2006
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4959
- Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:57 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: le Mans 2006
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4959
Hi Simon, I've been looking at the justtickets.co.uk website you recommended. They list loads of different ticket categories which you can buy. Which type of ticket do you recommend - General Enclosure ? Do you need to upgrade to go in the grandstands ? How do you go about booking a camping pitch/ o...
- Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:36 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: le Mans 2006
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4959
- Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:57 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: A(nother) Day at the Races- Brands Hatch Saturday 15th July
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1685
- Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:45 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: le Mans 2006
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4959
Hi Simon, I'm very pleased you had a great trip and that the car behaved itself. Your photos capture the event well (I have now signed up to Photobucket). Well done with the action shots. I assume the weather stayed good too. Some questions: Which racing team did you support - Aston, Corvette? Did y...
- Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:34 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: le Mans 2006
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4959
- Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:24 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: le Mans 2006
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4959
Hi again Simon, I've given it more thought, and also consulted my own holiday list. In addition to what we've already come up with I'd advise: Footpump & guage Torch (I bought one of those wind-up ones) Red triangle Fuel can WD40 Re: Fire extinguisher - HAS IT DATE EXPIRED ? Also, if it has a pressu...