Whoops who put the comma next to the fullstop!!!
now corrected.
Search found 6 matches
Emmisions
Here is the answer which I found courtesy of an e-mail from www.grublogger.co.uk. http://www.jaguarclassicparts.com/html/JCPHomePage.html.
there are diagrams for most applicatins!
So I have not only answered my own question, all of you now know where to look for your own problems.
there are diagrams for most applicatins!
So I have not only answered my own question, all of you now know where to look for your own problems.
Emmisions
I said to my son , I will have to remove all of the bits on the o\s of the engine to replace the rubber sheaths on the water rail, he decided to do that without taking any photo's!!! Has anyone got any idea where all the pipes and sensors fit and which goes where underneath the intake manifold? I Ha...
- Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:02 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Suspension
- Topic: Front stub axle change
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4327
Front stub axle change
Stub axles can be found at www.lakelandjs.co.uk.these are copies.
- Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:23 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Exhaust
- Topic: Stainless Exhaust systems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4483
Stainless Exhaust systems
Hi, have you checked double S. www.stainlesssteelexhausts.co.uk.
- Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:15 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: New Tyres for V12
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3957
New Tyres for V12
Hi, i have just bought 3 Pirelli P600 235/60 R15 98W off (www.mytyres.co.uk) they do have a small supply at £98.90 each delivered, unless you buy 1, then there is a £5.00 surcharge.
They are stamped made in uk 09/05 so must be the last ones Pirelli made.
Malc\e
They are stamped made in uk 09/05 so must be the last ones Pirelli made.