Search found 4 matches
- Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:09 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Waking from an extended slumber
- Replies: 1
- Views: 599
Waking from an extended slumber
Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me a little advice. My '93 facelift 4.0 (AJ6) XJS has had an extended slumber a little over 12 months but - with the weather hopefully due to improve - it is time to get her running, through an MOT, and back out onto the road. After such a long period of not running, ...
- Sun May 27, 2018 12:29 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Suspension
- Topic: Rear suspension query
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2067
Rear suspension query
I have a 1993 facelift 4.0 (AJ6) XJS coupe and, having had the front suspension rebuild with OEM sport-pack parts a few years (but only about 1000 miles) ago, I think it is time to start considering the same treatment for the rear suspension. As things stand, I can source original sport-pack rear da...
- Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Fuel System
- Topic: Fuel line query
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2093
Fuel line query
I have a 1993 facelift 4.0 (AJ6) XJS coupe and noted today that (what I assume to be) the fuel feed and return lines to/from the fuel rail are looking rather ‘aged’. I’ve been trying to find part numbers for these but have been unable to; I have not even been able to find them on the parts diagrams....
- Sun May 27, 2018 12:27 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Front floor-pan query
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1533
Front floor-pan query
I have a 1993 facelift 4.0 (AJ6) XJS coupe and the MOT noted that the front floor-pans are rusting. I can source replacement front floor-pans for the pre-facelift car but I do not think they are suitable for mine. Does anyone know if replacement floor-pans are available for the facelift XJS coupe or...