. Like Steve, I too have been out enjoying the Yorkshire moors in the sunshine. There's nothing better to lift the spirits and blow away life's cares! Mike.
Absolutely - it was even better than sitting at home watching Germany v England :
Very good pics, Gasman. I very much like the first one with the viaduct. Can I suggest you ping those pictures over to Nigel. He may well like to use one or more of them. Lovely car in a great colour. Wheels and lowered suspension suit it well. Kind regards. Mike Kennedy. Thanks, Mike. It was easy t...
Yep, great piece, 2 lovely cars in a great part of the world. I took a drive in North Yorks on sunday - fantastic open roads and beautiful scenery. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/STh1719785/IMG_2491.jpg http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/STh1719785/IMG_2493.jpg http://i16.photobucket.com/a...
Just a few pics from the Northern Day. Good to meet some fellow enthusiasts for all things "Jaguar" My Car: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/STh1719785/IMG_2246.jpg http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/STh1719785/IMG_2211.jpg Newby Hall: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/STh1719785/IMG_224...
My XKR is also a 2000MY with 57,000 miles. Around town - 14-16 mpg, on a run about 24-28. I only use Shell V-Power and it is sound in wind and limb, being looked after jointly by Racing Green Cars and Bob Bates (JEC Technical Advisor). So your car sounds not too far off, IMHO Remember that our cars ...
Hello to you all -My first Post Tyres on my XKR 4.2S Convertible down to 3 - 4 mm. About 16,000 miles (What have others managed) SCW Rears on my 2000 XKR lasted about 13-14000miles, so you seem to be in the same ball-park. Fronts still fine at 16000. Car is lowered and "stiffened" on 20 inch wheels....