Search found 8 matches
- Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:52 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJR6 Tyre Options
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3602
Re: XJR6 Tyre Options
Sorry, misunderstood you there. I was hopeful you might have had a list of other tyres you might have had experience with. Well if we could get a discussion going here it would be good. I tried on a XJR user group on Facebook but opinions did not converge at all really. I might also see if I can get...
- Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:07 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJR6 Tyre Options
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3602
- Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:32 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJR6 Tyre Options
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3602
XJR6 Tyre Options
I've read around about non-factory sanctioned tyre options for the XJR6 X306 Jag in a bid to calm down tramlining, which seems prevalent on the standard 255/45/17 tyres. I've seen a few suggestions of 235/50/17 tyres, which apparently can make a big difference. I've also seen some some cars with 245...
- Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:13 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Buy and Sell
- Topic: Jaguar XJ6 3.2 Sport X300 1994 for Sale
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2201
- Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:21 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Buy and Sell
- Topic: XJR6 "Sport" Wheels For Sale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1624
XJR6 "Sport" Wheels For Sale
Hi, I bought this set of "Sport" wheels from a X300 XJR6 for a XJR V8 I spontaneously bought. I messed up badly because I didn't know about the R1 package which I apparently have with my XJR. Assuming the "Sport" wheel would fit as they do on a normal X308 XJR, I was quite embarrassed when I noticed...
- Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Buy and Sell
- Topic: Jaguar XJ6 3.2 Sport X300 1994 for Sale
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2201
Jaguar XJ6 3.2 Sport X300 1994 for Sale
Hi all, I picked up a 1994 (no glovebox model so early) 3.2 X300 Sport earlier in the year after hankering for an XJ Sport for a good while. Now however I have just been offered an XJR and running two Jags is a bit much for me so I need to start thinking about selling the XJ Sport. 97,000 miles, ver...
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Parts Exchange and Sale
- Topic: 2003 Jaguar XJ8 3.6 SE for Sale
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2686
- Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:48 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Parts Exchange and Sale
- Topic: 2003 Jaguar XJ8 3.6 SE for Sale
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2686
2003 Jaguar XJ8 3.6 SE for Sale
111.JPG Hello all, We are selling our 2003 XJ8 3.6 (3555 cc). It is currently advertised on car and classic, but it might be of some interest here. 100 000 miles, MOT due 12/04/2019. Former titled owner. A clean and well looked after example with ownership documents verifying back to the original p...