Wolfhunter
Hi I am sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you, but the dash is from a S2 it has rocker switches not toggle ones.
Please can you email me some photos to richardapierce@hotmail.co.uk
We are restoring a couple of XJ12 S1 currently
Thanks
Richard
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:27 am
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸General
- Topic: value requiered
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2843
Re: value requiered
- Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:38 am
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸General
- Topic: value requiered
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2843
Re: value requiered
Hi Geoff....if its a S1 then i just sold similar items on ebay but for a 4.2 switch panel was complete and mint.. got £150 for it speedo, rev counter £35 each..but its down to condition......they are worth nothing sitting in you garage...put them on ebay and let the market decide there value..dont ...
- Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:02 am
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸General
- Topic: value requiered
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2843
value requiered
Hi all I have a centre dash section with all gauges and all but 2 switches along with the speedo and rev counter for a V12, brought for a project my health will no longer allow me to do. I would like to know what they are now worth, I paid £120.00 for them some yrs ago now, please can anyone give me...