Ermm... Bit previous with my request for help there. The lock on the boot must be stiff, turn the key with more force this time... and Pop... it just opened.... Can you tell im new at this?...
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:39 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Electrical
- Topic: Flat Battery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3970
- Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:29 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Electrical
- Topic: Flat Battery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3970
Flat Battery
I have an 02 x308, 3.2 SE. Ive managed to leave an interior light on and the battery is totally flat. How do I charge the battery, its in the boot and I cant get in there. Is there a terminal under the bonnet?... Any hlep greatly appreciated.... Cheers
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Electrical
- Topic: Fog Light not working,Changed the bulb and still not fixe
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1217
Fog Light not working,Changed the bulb and still not fixe
Near side front fog light not working, managed to change the bulb, though when the old one came out it looked fine, swapped them over and still not near side fog light. Ive looked through the user manual and one fuse seems to control both fog lights. Anyone seen this before?... just wondering as I d...
- Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Jag Owner Fife
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1135
New Jag Owner Fife
Proud owner of a 2002 Jag 3.2SE, though on the registration documents and the spec sheet I have with the car it says executive??. Its going to be second car for high days and holidays and will be polished to within an inch of its life. It has about 83000 on the clock and is pristine. Being picky the...