I've just replaced the rear glass on my 1997 coupe after an attempted break-in but they ? have ripped the oatmeal trim where it meets the rear quarter glass. Can I buy the leather only ? or does anyone know where I can obtain the panel as a used part ?
Appreciate any help .
thanks...Bruce
Search found 9 matches
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:54 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Interiors
- Topic: quarter panel interior trim -oatmeal
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1921
- Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:53 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Engine
- Topic: Standard spark plugs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1865
Standard spark plugs
Sounds like I should be using BKR6EVXA-11's or equivalent. Just found information in Jaguar owners handbook (Car care, specifications 6-1) saying BKR5E-11 (standard plug) is recommended where leaded fuel is used. I thought leaded fuel went out long before the XK8 appeared. These standard plugs were ...
- Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Engine
- Topic: Standard spark plugs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1865
Standard spark plugs
I have a 1997 XK8 & recently purchased it. It was serviced 2000kms ago (1400 miles ?) & I have discovered that the garage put standard plugs in it NGK BKR5E-11...V-power. I was not too pleased so when I took it up with them, they showed me a reference sheet stating that standard plugs are an alterna...
- Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: XK8 Rotoflex coupling
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3292
Jurid coupling replacement
I've done the job now....a bit fiddly for access & had to release both ends of the shaft & jiggle it to allow enough clearance to remove the Jurid.
Thanks for advice
Thanks for advice
- Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:39 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: How to fit a cd player to a 1999 xk8
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1471
The connector on mine (1997 XK8) is an 8-pin round connector which plugs into a 'male connector to the player unit. I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the radio to CD multichanger as I would like to install an MP3 solid state player, selectable from 'incar' I could have thousands of tracks ava...
- Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: XK8 Rotoflex coupling
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3292
seems a bit OTT? to replace the shaft also. My 'Jurid' is tearing and I thought I should replace it. The local supplier can get one but the Jaguar dealer in Wellington is not very helpful & simply takes parts orders & then orders from the UK adding a surcharge on top of all the other charges (shippi...
- Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:43 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: XK8 Rotoflex coupling
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3292
XK8 Rotoflex coupling
I need to replace the rotoflex on my 1997 XK8...Is it the same part as the coupling on the 4.0 XJ8 ? Is it a fairly straightforward job? as I have ordered a repair CD but hasn't arrived yet.
- Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi from downunder
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1015
- Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi from downunder
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1015
Hi from downunder
Fitrst impressions......what a great club ! We're a bit isolated down here regarding XK8's so pleased to make contact with the world. I even live in the 'wop wops' (out bush & up in the hills) and Auckland is 9 hours drive from here. Bought a superb 1997 XK8 coupe, Titanium & Oatmeal with original 1...