Steve,
Good luck and count me in as interested in following details of your build. I own a Suffolk C Type and took the easy route of purchasing the car as a factory build.
Peter
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:16 am
- Forum:Replicas ▸General
- Topic: Realm C Type build project
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12292
- Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:47 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸General
- Topic: Suffolk C Type
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20709
Re: Suffolk C Type
Certainly was Neil, thanks to your events guide .........................Took a trip down with my Son we enjoyed meeting some fellow enthusiasts!!
Peter
Peter
- Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:38 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸General
- Topic: Suffolk C Type
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20709
Re: Suffolk C Type
Thanks for the response Neil
My car is the more usual GRP version and I'm presently getting to know her
Still to attend a South Lincs meeting but plan to go along to Threekingham next week........................ Maybe see you there
Peter
My car is the more usual GRP version and I'm presently getting to know her
Still to attend a South Lincs meeting but plan to go along to Threekingham next week........................ Maybe see you there
Peter
- Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:17 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸General
- Topic: Suffolk C Type
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20709
Re: Suffolk C Type
As a new member and owner (delivered today) of a Suffolk C Type I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I'm Grantham based and will be joining the South Lincs region later this month.
Interested to hear from other C Type owners
Interested to hear from other C Type owners