Search found 6 matches
- Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:57 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: XK8 servicing in Sussex (Brighton area)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 925
XK8 servicing in Sussex (Brighton area)
Afternoon all Just bought a lovely '98 XK8 Convertible. Done 58k miles - full JSH - up until 2017 at 53k - so needs a service. Wondered if anyone had any recommendations of a garage not too far from where I live in Brighton who has experience of these cars and would be classed as a Jag specialist Ma...
- Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:50 pm
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸Interiors
- Topic: Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3201
- Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:49 pm
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸Interiors
- Topic: Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3201
- Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:48 pm
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸Interiors
- Topic: Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3201
Daimler Sovereign s2 '76 Carpets
Hi I want to replace the carpets / mats in my Daimler... they're biscuit in colour - I can only sent o dins places online that want to sell me all 13 pieces for the entire car, the foxes carpets are all in great condition, it's really just the fronts that need doing - any ideas where I could find so...
- Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:27 am
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸Fuel System
- Topic: Daimler Sovereign series 2 fuel tank issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3277
Re: Daimler Sovereign series 2 fuel tank issues
Many thanks for your helpful reply - and so quickly... We were at the Silverstone Classic - all set for doing the Retrorun when this happened - your diagnosis lead us to being able to work out its water in the fuel - the right hand tank was just about fit for purpose - I guess once filled and kept t...
- Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:41 pm
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸Fuel System
- Topic: Daimler Sovereign series 2 fuel tank issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3277
Daimler Sovereign series 2 fuel tank issues
Hi there... I'm a newby so apologies if any or all of this sounds daft..
I have a '76 Daimler Sovereign...its great apart from an intermittent issue when swapping over fuel tanks... occasionally it just starts playing up inc cutting out, mis firing, etc... any ideas why this may be...?
I have a '76 Daimler Sovereign...its great apart from an intermittent issue when swapping over fuel tanks... occasionally it just starts playing up inc cutting out, mis firing, etc... any ideas why this may be...?