Search found 10 matches
- Fri May 21, 2010 10:32 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Fuel System
- Topic: noisy fuel pump
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4873
noisy fuel pump
hi, well after cleaning the sump tank and filter,fitting a new fuel pump (bosch) and filter , no difference ,the problem re-occurs at about 20/25 miles. I took it back to my trusted jaguar garage,they took a look into the main fuel tank this time (through the sender aperture) and they could see a fi...
- Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Fuel System
- Topic: noisy fuel pump
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4873
noisy fuel pump
hi,
going to do it tuesday or wednesday,I will keep you posted!!
allan.
going to do it tuesday or wednesday,I will keep you posted!!
allan.
- Sun May 09, 2010 9:33 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Fuel System
- Topic: noisy fuel pump
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4873
noisy fuel pump
thanks for the reply mrb39,
the funny thing is that if I leave it off for a while (say 10 mins ) the pump starts up again very quiet,then after about 5 or 10 miles it starts to become more audible and quite annoying!!
allan.
the funny thing is that if I leave it off for a while (say 10 mins ) the pump starts up again very quiet,then after about 5 or 10 miles it starts to become more audible and quite annoying!!
allan.
- Sun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Fuel System
- Topic: noisy fuel pump
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4873
noisy fuel pump
hi, just been out today in the xjs and I noticed the fuel pump was very noisy,making a loud whirring noise,but I am not sure if the pump is the problem,or maybe the suction filter is blocked,also the engine became quite jerky, so my first question is... 1) if the pump was starved of fuel would it ma...
- Tue May 04, 2010 9:30 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: subject title too long !
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2749
subject title too long !
I am jag mad and stag mad, and too right this game is spend spend spend,but there must be members more mad than me!!!!!
- Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:49 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: lattice wheels wanted
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1533
lattice wheels wanted
a nice set of refurbished 15" lattice alloy wheels for my pride and joy!!
thanks
allan
thanks
allan
- Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: WANTED, window lift switch bezel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1210
WANTED, window lift switch bezel
hi,
I managed to get a NOS one on ebay for 99p + p+p!!
result!!!
I managed to get a NOS one on ebay for 99p + p+p!!
result!!!
- Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:13 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: WANTED, window lift switch bezel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1210
WANTED, window lift switch bezel
hi,
is there a kind soul out there that has a window lift switch/hood switch bezel that they no longer need,that fits the convertable (BCC2303) and has all the tabs intact?
thanks
allan
is there a kind soul out there that has a window lift switch/hood switch bezel that they no longer need,that fits the convertable (BCC2303) and has all the tabs intact?
thanks
allan
- Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:53 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: new (ish) member
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1314
new (ish) member
thanks tony,
we went to sunny lymington in the end and had a splendid day,the only downside was the traffic jam through lyndhurst!
we did not go to bealieu cos I was concerned I would have to fork out £34 to get in!!!
and I only wanted to mingle with like minded individuals.
allan.
we went to sunny lymington in the end and had a splendid day,the only downside was the traffic jam through lyndhurst!
we did not go to bealieu cos I was concerned I would have to fork out £34 to get in!!!
allan.
- Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: new (ish) member
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1314
new (ish) member
hi,
my first post,
I joined the club a few months ago at the same time as buying a v12 convertable,it's only done about 50,000 miles and seems to be in very good nick for a 20 year old. (time will tell!!)
hope to be at beaulieu sunday 2nd august
allan.
my first post,
I joined the club a few months ago at the same time as buying a v12 convertable,it's only done about 50,000 miles and seems to be in very good nick for a 20 year old. (time will tell!!)
hope to be at beaulieu sunday 2nd august
allan.