Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:58 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: XK8 4.2 Option pack
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1917
Re: XK8 4.2 Option pack
Mike, thank you, you confirmed my thoughts having seen similar 'limited edition' models launched by other manufacturers such as Porsche and Mercedes prior to the planned launch of the next model in line. Looking for an XK60, I have seen what appear to be factory fitted options found in the XK60 but ...
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:21 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: XK8 4.2 Option pack
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1917
Re: XK8 4.2 Option pack / XK60 question
Thank you for your advice, it looks like I am heading the general direction of an XK60 coupe, it appears that there are factory built special order cars prior to the launch of the XK60, is this fact or wishful thinking on behalf of some sellers with upgrade kits fitted ? Where the XK60 options avail...
- Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:03 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: XK8 4.2 Option pack
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1917
Re: XK8 4.2 Option pack
Richard, Thank you, I have tried Jacksons but they do not have the full specifications on their system which post dates the take over from St Helier Garages who were bought out by them. I am still awaiting a call from service to see if they have a record of the options the car was supplied with. Man...
- Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:07 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: XK8 4.2 Option pack
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1917
XK8 4.2 Option pack
After owning earlier XK's from 1950 onwards, I am about to join the 21st Century by buying a late 2002 delivered XK8 4.2 coupe with a relatively low 50K mileage. It appears to have the factory options of 20" Detroit alloys, rear arch extension and the green XKR Brembo brakes, I believe there was an ...