I will be at Cadwell Park of course. Where the real racing is this weekend :lol: I will be racing in the XJS Championship races and the Future Classic race. The Future Classic race is a new series of 40 minute - two driver races. I am sharing the drive with Kevin Doyle. In my Blue XJRS. 8) If you ha...
Just to say that I had a great day at Donington today, it was a pleasure to meet Steve and have a nosey at the cars in the Paddock, and the racing was superb. No doubt Steve will post footage on his website; It will be well worth watching! It was the first race meeting I've been to, it certainly won...
The Timetable for Saturday July 15th @ Brands Hatch is as follows: Qualifying-- XJS Championship - 9.00am JEC Saloon Challenge - 11.00am Powered by Jaguar Championship - 12.15pm Racing -- Starts @ 13.15pm Race 1 - XJS Championship Race 6 - JEC Saloons Race 9 - Powered By Jaguar :D We will be in the ...
Any pictures from any Circuit would be Great!
If you could send me some to steve.davis@arion.co.uk
They don't all need to be of me, any of the Powered by Jaguar racers would me good.
With your permission I will post them on my website with a credit to you.
Dear All Heres the snaps I took on Sunday, DH Dove. Hi DH Did you manage to take any of the Powered by Jaguar race I was doing in the morning? Or did anyone else? I am looking for some good shots for my website. www.xjs6000.cc I'm glad you all enjoyed the day and we hope to see you all and many more...
Hi Steve, It was a superb weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed the racing. Your battle with Kevin in his XJ12 coupe was a highlight with a quite spectacular end. I've never seen a head gasket fail in such an impressive manner :shock: I hope the XJ12 didn't suffer any serious engine damage. I look forwar...