Search found 5 matches
- Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:03 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: X150 rear parking sensors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1392
Re: X150 rear parking sensors
Still haven't got round to strip down but as far as I am aware there is no way to switch off the parking sensors independently.
- Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:37 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: X150 rear parking sensors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1392
Re: X150 rear parking sensors
Hi Jim. my gear selector does not rise unless the engine is running. I will try the strip down option.
Regards, Peter
Regards, Peter
- Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:13 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: X150 rear parking sensors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1392
Re: X150 rear parking sensors
Hi Jim. I think all of the sensors click but as I had to listen with the engine running it was quite difficult to hear. I know this is going to be a daft question but how do you engage gear without the engine running? The gear selector does not rise until the engine is running. I can see each of the...
- Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:51 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: X150 rear parking sensors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1392
- Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:54 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150
- Topic: X150 rear parking sensors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1392
X150 rear parking sensors
I have a problem with the rear parking sensors on my 2009 convertible 5.0L XKR. When the car is dry the sensors work fine but when the car is wet the system sounds continuously once reverse has been engaged. The sound continues even when forward gear is engaged and until about 10mph has been reached...