Search found 6 matches
- Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Engine
- Topic: Those Tensioners Again
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14300
Re: Job Done
Thanks for all the replies to this well worn topic. I had the top tensioners replaced yesterday. They were both cracked. The RHS one was cracked over 50% of the barrel length, the LHS one about 25%. So worth doing although who knows how long they would have survived like that? Everything else looke...
- Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Engine
- Topic: Those Tensioners Again
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14300
Re: Those Tensioners Again
Has anyone got contact details of PSG in Farnham?
Thanks,
Alan
Thanks,
Alan
- Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:15 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Amber warning lights
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2607
Amber warning lights
Nottingham's a bit out of my way, anybody recommend someone in London? Alan
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Amber warning lights
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2607
Amber warning lights
Having joined the merry band of trac not available/asc not available/abs not available brothers and sisters I am wondering where i can find this BCM (Body Control Module?) box to check the solder joints. I've changed the battery to no effect. I've also got coolant level low but I'm not sure if this ...
- Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Cabrio Cleaning
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2574
Convertible care
Go to Vertar website. I used their cleaner, recolour and weatherproofer. Came up a treat.
Alan
Alan
- Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:11 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: Replacement Tonneu Toggles XK8 Convertible
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1695
Re: Replacement Tonneu Toggles XK8 Convertible
Does anyone know where I can get replacement Tonneu retaing toggles for my XK8 Convertible. It did have three that fit under to boot lid when tonneu cover is fitted but have lost one completely and another is broken. Many Thanks Bob I used some 1/2" dowel painted black attached with an elastic band ...