Thanks to the Regional Club I have now located an immaculate XJ6 S3 with which to compare my mystery cables - thanks
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJ6 Series 3 4.2 wiring loom
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1004
- Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 am
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJ6 Series 3 4.2 wiring loom
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1004
XJ6 Series 3 4.2 wiring loom
I'm building a Jaguar from scratch and during the process of taking out the wiring looms from the donor car and tagging all of the wires and connectors several times, have managed to have a few of them drop off! Right now I have about 10 wires that I'm not entirely sure what to do with!! Considering...
- Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Engine
- Topic: Flywheel removal
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1088
Flywheel removal
I am converting my XJ6 Series III 4.2 auto to a manual box and need to change the flywheel. Getting the flywheel bolts off is something of a challenge and I guess that I need a special tool to lock or hold the flywheel in place while I put a lot of effort into undoing the bolts. Does anyone know if ...