Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Part Time Stereo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1209
Part Time Stereo
I have the Harmon Kardon factory fitted system with cd changer and amp in the boot etc. on an X-300 V12 The stereo sometimes decides it doesn't want to give output, the power stays on the actual unit itself, as if you had just turned the volume down, but the aerial retracts and no sound is heard. So...
- Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Engine
- Topic: Part Time Stereo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1161
Part Time Stereo
I have the Harmon Kardon factory fitted system with cd changer and amp in the boot etc. on an X-300 V12 The stereo sometimes decides it doesn't want to give output, the power stays on the actual unit itself, as if you had just turned the volume down, but the aerial retracts and no sound is heard. So...
- Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Engine
- Topic: Blown Head Gasket
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1322
Blown Head Gasket
A head gasket on my X-300 XJ12 has blown. I have some experience working on engines but I'm no expert. It's the left hand bank of cylinders but do both sides need to be done? Is it to risky to try myself or is there a specialist in the Oxford area?