Search found 9 matches
- Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:48 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Interior
- Topic: X358 xjr carbon door trim
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3564
Re: X358 xjr carbon door trim
Are the trims you have the aluminium effect ones that are slightly pimply?
- Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:42 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Front Tinted Windows On Metallic Green S Type R
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2624
- Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:21 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Front Tinted Windows On Metallic Green S Type R
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2624
Front Tinted Windows On Metallic Green S Type R
I need to replace the front windows passenger and driver due to scratches in the glass....how would I know if they are tinted or what matches from a donor car at the breakers..?
Cheers.
Cheers.
- Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Interior
- Topic: X358 xjr carbon door trim
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3564
Re: X358 xjr carbon door trim
Thanks Mike.
I will call Eurojag and if I get no joy then look at the wrap solution.
Cheers.
I will call Eurojag and if I get no joy then look at the wrap solution.
Cheers.
- Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:22 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Interior
- Topic: X358 xjr carbon door trim
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3564
X358 xjr carbon door trim
I am trying to locate all 4 interior door trims in silver carbon style for my 2009 XJR. ...or would look at having them carbon dipped along with dash trim if this is do able?
Any ideas welcome...
Any ideas welcome...
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:36 am
- Forum:S-Type ▸Interiors
- Topic: Car mats for my Str
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2841
Car mats for my Str
Morning folks.
I am trying to locate new mats for my s type and would like the genuine Jaguar logo or prancing kit embroided in green ...can any one point me in the right direction please.
I am trying to locate new mats for my s type and would like the genuine Jaguar logo or prancing kit embroided in green ...can any one point me in the right direction please.
- Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:12 am
- Forum:S-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: Engine hunt no reason
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2251
- Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: Engine hunt no reason
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2251
Engine hunt no reason
So I was cleaning the car 2 days ago STR 2003 and the engine reed up by itself made a chugging sound a nd continued on a higher rev...got in the car pressed accelerator and no response...also engine fault...brake fault sign...tried hard re start battery off cured on restart.. But what would cause th...
- Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:45 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Interior
- Topic: X358 head unit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2611
X358 head unit
My head unit in my XJR is going from dim to bright like there is a loose wire on the display....still works fine no loss of sound or anything else. ??