Search found 2 matches
- Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:10 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Can anyone recommend a body shop in North Somerset?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2228
Re: Can anyone recommend a body shop in North Somerset?
A couple of years back I had a local Body Shop deal with the usual problem with the rust bubbled rear wheel arches - annoyingly it proved to be a temporary fix and the bubbles are back. I've had a quote from John Lenthall and a local specialist of £1250+VAT per side (£3000) to replace the arches an...
- Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:30 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Can anyone recommend a body shop in North Somerset?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2228
Can anyone recommend a body shop in North Somerset?
A couple of years back I had a local Body Shop deal with the usual problem with the rust bubbled rear wheel arches - annoyingly it proved to be a temporary fix and the bubbles are back. I've had a quote from John Lenthall and a local specialist of £1250+VAT per side (£3000) to replace the arches and...