Search found 8 matches
- Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:27 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Mk 2 front seat runners
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1774
Mk 2 front seat runners
I am trying to service the seat runners on my car but Im having trouble taking the runners apart. One bit slides along the other but it wont slide out completely, it gets stopped by something that is seemingly impossible to access,meaning I cant properly clean and re grease the mechanism. Does anyon...
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:41 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: heater water supply Mk2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2658
Re: heater water supply Mk2
Many thanks for advice
Next time I started her up the hot water got through ok and heater is working ok now.
Must have been an airlock that cleared
Next time I started her up the hot water got through ok and heater is working ok now.
Must have been an airlock that cleared
- Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:24 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: heater water supply Mk2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2658
heater water supply Mk2
Hi all, I have just fitted a reconditioned heater unit to my Mk2 and the fan is working perfectly but only blowing cold air.The car has not had a heater for some time and during this time I simply connected the heater water supply to the outlet pipe. Checking the heater water pipes there is no sign ...
- Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:27 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Position of rear screen switch on dash
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4345
Re: Position of rear screen switch on dash
Thanks to Alec and Mick
That is very helpful
richard
That is very helpful
richard
- Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:13 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Position of rear screen switch on dash
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4345
Position of rear screen switch on dash
Im fitting a rear screen heater switch into my Mk2 3.4 1964 but Im not sure of the correct position on the dash it should go.
Can anyone help me with this -possibly a photo would be very helpful.
Many thanks
Richard
Can anyone help me with this -possibly a photo would be very helpful.
Many thanks
Richard
- Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:11 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Heated rear windscreen rewiring
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3289
Re: Heated rear windscreen rewiring
That looks useful
Thanks , will have a look after the festivities
R
Thanks , will have a look after the festivities
R
- Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:41 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Heated rear windscreen rewiring
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3289
Re: Heated rear windscreen rewiring
Hi Jim,
Thanks for your response.
I am having trouble locating the diagram you refer to.
Richard
Thanks for your response.
I am having trouble locating the diagram you refer to.
Richard
- Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:50 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Heated rear windscreen rewiring
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3289
Heated rear windscreen rewiring
My rhd 1964 Mk2 has a heated rear screen fitted but has no wiring to it. It had some renovation done some years ago including a new wiring harness but the rear windscreen was never connected up. There are 2 wires coming from the screen -one goes to earth and the other is unconnected. I have purchase...