Try this link it might be worthwhile checking http://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/xk8-x ... faq-67025/
Peter
Search found 9 matches
- Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:43 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Engine
- Topic: XKR breather system contamination
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2478
- Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:03 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 15622
KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
I second that, many thanks again Tony for organising such a great day and to all the team at KWE for their superb presetation and useful advice.
Peter
Peter
- Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:28 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 15622
KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
Hi Tony,
Please put me down for 2 with my XJS on the 28th.
Many thanks
peter dt
Please put me down for 2 with my XJS on the 28th.
Many thanks
peter dt
- Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:23 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Spring 2009 Outing - Forum Visit to KWE Jaguars
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7312
Spring 2009 Outing - Forum Visit to KWE Jaguars
Hi Tony,
I would confirm I am OK for a party of 2 at KWE on March 28th.
Thanks again
Peter
I would confirm I am OK for a party of 2 at KWE on March 28th.
Thanks again
Peter
- Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Spring 2009 Outing - Forum Visit to KWE Jaguars
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7312
Spring 2009 Outing - Forum Visit to KWE Jaguars
Thanks for organising another visit Tony.
Please put me down for the visit (2 of us) March 28th should be OK.
Peter
Please put me down for the visit (2 of us) March 28th should be OK.
Peter
- Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: XJS Race Series 2008 Castle Coombe October 4th 2008
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4093
XJS Race Series 2008 Castle Coombe October 4th 2008
DH Dove,
Many thanks for organising this I will be along with my XJS around mid morning.
Cheers
Peter
Many thanks for organising this I will be along with my XJS around mid morning.
Cheers
Peter
- Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:27 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: STOP PRESS - JDHT Museum Visit Sunday 24th February 2008
- Replies: 75
- Views: 19372
STOP PRESS - JDHT Museum Visit Sunday 24th February 2008
Many thanks for your efforts Tony, a good turnout and a great bunch of people and cars.
Did you say Castle Bromwich next time?
Cheers
Peter
Did you say Castle Bromwich next time?
Cheers
Peter
- Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:38 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: STOP PRESS - JDHT Museum Visit Sunday 24th February 2008
- Replies: 75
- Views: 19372
STOP PRESS - JDHT Museum Visit Sunday 24th February 2008
Hi DH,
Please count me in with my Facelift and 2 on board.
Many thanks for your efforts in arranging the get together.
Peter dt
Please count me in with my Facelift and 2 on board.
Many thanks for your efforts in arranging the get together.
Peter dt
- Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:24 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: XJS Register
- Replies: 1
- Views: 747
XJS Register
Hi Peter,
Thanks for all your kind efforts on the site, I noticed I had made a typo in my car registraion details, it should have been showing A16PDT but I had typed A!6PDT, when I try to change it and press submit it will not accept my password to allow the change?
Thanks
Peterdt
Thanks for all your kind efforts on the site, I noticed I had made a typo in my car registraion details, it should have been showing A16PDT but I had typed A!6PDT, when I try to change it and press submit it will not accept my password to allow the change?
Thanks
Peterdt