Search found 13 matches
- Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:18 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Heater Matrix
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5099
Re: Heater Matrix
All, I am posting an update. Met recently Gary & Bill from AJC classics in Southampton really good guys who explained in detail what was wrong with my Jag in their opinion. They believe the problem is with a stuck "flap valve" inside the car behind the dash. Heater matrix, including heater valve are...
- Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:47 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Heater Matrix
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5099
Re: Heater Matrix
Thank you all for your comments, I think a process of elimination is best way forward before making a decision of replacing heater matrix.
- Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:25 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Heater Matrix
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5099
Heater Matrix
Hello, Had my car inspected by a mechanic today because no heat was coming through the cabin. Was advised water pump, thermostat, heater control valve were all working fine, coolant heat temperature was also good, and cooling system circulating fine. However coolant is not passing through heater mat...
- Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:25 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Car Stereo Upgrade
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3524
Re: Car Stereo Upgrade
Thank you all for yours posts much appreciated now have something to go by, David won`t be able to make Kemble this Saturday have a few jobs to do on the Jag.
Winston
Winston
- Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:27 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Car Stereo Upgrade
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3524
Car Stereo Upgrade
Hello,
I am fitting a new stereo but was wondering about the four tapped holes which secures the stereo in place in the car, does anybody know where to obtain side brackets which fits onto the stereo.
Thanks
Winston
I am fitting a new stereo but was wondering about the four tapped holes which secures the stereo in place in the car, does anybody know where to obtain side brackets which fits onto the stereo.
Thanks
Winston
- Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:52 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Bolt/Nut Missing on Bracket
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2001
Re: Bolt/Nut Missing on Bracket
BB much appreciated, boot lid is on my radar.
Thanks
Winston
Thanks
Winston
- Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:24 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Bolt/Nut Missing on Bracket
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2001
Bolt/Nut Missing on Bracket
Hello,
Recently fitted original electric aerial to my 1990 coupe however I cannot secured it because a bolt/nut is required to hold it in place underneath the bracket.
Can someone please advise where I can purchase this item.
Many Thanks
Winston
Recently fitted original electric aerial to my 1990 coupe however I cannot secured it because a bolt/nut is required to hold it in place underneath the bracket.
Can someone please advise where I can purchase this item.
Many Thanks
Winston
- Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:22 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Suspension
- Topic: Rear Subframe
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2096
Rear Subframe
Hello Fellow Members,
I am in need of a garage in the Hampshire area to carryout mechanical work namely to replace rear sub frame mountings, rear discs, pads, calipers and handbrake adjusters.
Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
Regards,
Winston
I am in need of a garage in the Hampshire area to carryout mechanical work namely to replace rear sub frame mountings, rear discs, pads, calipers and handbrake adjusters.
Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
Regards,
Winston
- Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:56 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Panels
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3778
Re: Replacement Panels
Hello David,
I would definitely like to meet up with other XJ-S owners on the 30th.
Regards,
Winston
I would definitely like to meet up with other XJ-S owners on the 30th.
Regards,
Winston
- Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Panels
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3778
Re: Replacement Panels
I think these panels may help me, although not 100% sure what they look like. Can you provide me some pictures? Going back to pop reply my intention is to deal with the mechanical issues with handling (worn bushes) which will involve front & rear suspension/brakes to pass next MOT. Recently had car ...
- Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:38 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Panels
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3778
- Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Panels
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3778
Re: Replacement Panels
Hello Brake,
No pictures at the moment, live in the Hampshire area.
No pictures at the moment, live in the Hampshire area.
- Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:07 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Panels
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3778
Replacement Panels
Hi,
As a new JEC member I wanted to know if f/r wings are bolted on, or welded own a 3.6 XJ-S 1990, also looking to replace bonnet/boot panels due to rust.
My intention is too re-spray the whole car with panels with minor blemishes.
Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Winston
As a new JEC member I wanted to know if f/r wings are bolted on, or welded own a 3.6 XJ-S 1990, also looking to replace bonnet/boot panels due to rust.
My intention is too re-spray the whole car with panels with minor blemishes.
Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Winston