Search found 4 matches
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:01 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: Nearly new to Jaguars
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11859
Re: Nearly new to Jaguars
Got my registration late last week, managed to bodge some number plates out of black sticky back plastic and stick on house numbers :D She runs great much more refined than I expected the Dynomat seems to have done the trick, had to hold myself back on the revs with my newly built engine. One proble...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:37 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: Nearly new to Jaguars
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11859
Re: Nearly new to Jaguars
Hi Jerry, All done by yours truly evenings and weekends with a few home DIY projects to interrupt progress hence the 2.5 years although the time just seem to fly by. Enjoy Goodwood, I have been a couple of times, it's a fantastic event, I,m hoping to get there next year in the E Type Seems a shame w...
- Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:51 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: New Starter with s1 2+2 , DSO 672E
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2739
Re: New Starter with s1 2+2 , DSO 672E
Hi Chris, I have just finished (I say finished but they are never finished) a restoration of a series 2 fhc, MOT'd last week, I to had triumphs previously (Herald, TR6). I am in Redditch so any time I can help let me know. I was at Silverstone what a great day it was and was impressed with the numbe...
- Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:12 am
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: Nearly new to Jaguars
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11859
Re: Nearly new to Jaguars
Hi Jerry,
The car looks great, I have spend the last two and a half years building my series2 fhc and it past it's MOT last week.
Just waiting on the DVLA now for the registration (USA car).
Good to see another one on the road.
Mark
The car looks great, I have spend the last two and a half years building my series2 fhc and it past it's MOT last week.
Just waiting on the DVLA now for the registration (USA car).
Good to see another one on the road.
Mark