Search found 5 matches
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:57 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Various XJS Parts for sale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1514
Various XJS Parts for sale
I am clearing out some XJS bits from my shed. Front Left and Right Bumper Blades, a Front Left Headlamp Washer Nozzle Cover and an original 1993 XJS Radio/Cassette. Links to the eBay pages below: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Jaguar-Radio-Cassette-1993-Model-AJ9250R-with-Handbook-and-Demo-Tape/...
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:29 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Headlamp Washer Nozzle Cover LHC7055AA
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1658
Headlamp Washer Nozzle Cover LHC7055AA
I need one of these. Does anyone have a spare? (For 1993 XJS V12 6.0)
- Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:18 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Seeking the owner of XJS 4.0 Reg L101LWR
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1410
Seeking the owner of XJS 4.0 Reg L101LWR
Amongst the papers handed over to me when I bought my XJS was the service booklet for this car. I thought it woukd be nice to reunite the car and booklet.
Anyone know where L101LWR might be?
Matthew
Anyone know where L101LWR might be?
Matthew
- Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:33 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Specialist Required - Scotland
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1592
- Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:12 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Specialist Required - Scotland
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1592
Specialist Required - Scotland
Happy New Year!
I want to find someone reasonably local (Edinburgh) to fix my air-con/heating, electric windows, tidy/restore/renovate the interior trim, and so on and deal with periodic maintenance.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
I want to find someone reasonably local (Edinburgh) to fix my air-con/heating, electric windows, tidy/restore/renovate the interior trim, and so on and deal with periodic maintenance.
Does anyone have any recommendations?