Hi Joe, I don't think they will be Autolux, the model is a 1999 XJR.
Dave, I will give your idea a try, it may be that the simple solution is the most effective.
Thanks gents.
Mike
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Interior
- Topic: Leather seats
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2279
- Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Interior
- Topic: Leather seats
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2279
Leather seats
Hi, Can anyone give me advice on what to do with leather seats that appear to stick to clothes? The seat backs are not sticky to the touch but once you have sat in them for a while, the cover sticks to your shirt or top when you lean forward. This is on both front seats and is also noticed by my wif...
- Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:58 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Transmission
- Topic: XJR transmission - fluid check
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4337
Thanks Joe & Ari for the replies. You are correct Ari, it does state "MB Workshop only"" on the top. Mmmmm good job I didn't try and force it. In view of what you both have said I think I will leave it well alone. It is due to go in for a service shortly so I'll trust it to them to check things are ...
- Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:21 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸X308 Forum Events
- Topic: THORSEBY HALL ANNIVERSARY BASH
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3600
- Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Transmission
- Topic: XJR transmission - fluid check
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4337
XJR transmission - fluid check
Hi , Apologies if this seems obvious, but I don't want to damage anything due to ignorance. I read in one of the previous threads that the XJR model does in fact have a dip stick for transmission fluid. I believe I have have seen this to the rear of the engine, but how does one remove it. It doesn't...
- Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi everyone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1110
Hi everyone
After many years of admiring these beautiful cars, I've finally become the proud owner of a 1999 XJR in red. The car looks superb and drives wonderfully. Even the kids are impressed :o Next move was to join the JEC and my local region club. I'm already thoroughly enjoying the ownership and can't wai...