Search found 4 matches
- Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:41 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Mk2 Door Hinge Removal Screws
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8801
Re: Mk2 Door Hinge Removal Screws
Cheers guys, I brought the Sliverline manual impact driver from tool station (which wasn't actually required), but it came with a super chucky Phillips bit, and a 1/2 inch adapter. Moved it over to the Ratchet and all but one came out a doddle :D The bolts on the door itself are much harder to get t...
- Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:33 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Mk2 Door Hinge Removal Screws
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8801
- Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:28 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Mk2 Door Hinge Removal Screws
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8801
Re: Mk2 Door Hinge Removal Screws
Hi All, Thanks for all your replies, it's much appriecated. :D I was thinking there must be a specialist tool, but seems not. I'll try at the weekend complete with heat and shock applied. PiMan/Alec, Thanks for the advice... I'll give it a go as I say. Fingers and Toes crossed it's not as bad as I t...
- Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:05 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Mk2 Door Hinge Removal Screws
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8801
Mk2 Door Hinge Removal Screws
Hi All, I'm new to Mk2 ownership and new to the forum! I've recently inherited a '64 Mk2 Jag, which is really beyond economical repair... regardless, ignoring all sensible advise, my restoration attempt began about a month ago. I've nearly completed stripping it out and cataloguing all the component...