Search found 4 matches
- Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:42 am
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Dash fault
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5305
Re: Dash fault
Good News I have sorted my electronic Dash issue but it was buying a working replacement. This is not the ideal as eventually I am sure this one will also fail. If anyone is interested I have 3 non working electronic instrument clusters if anyone wants to repair them?
- Wed May 13, 2015 6:01 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Dash fault
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5305
Re: Dash fault
Still trying to sort out the issue with the Electronic dash with no success so have bought an analogue dash direct swap as I thought all the connectors are different. Has anyone attempted this swap if I cut off the electronic dash electrical connectors and join the same colour wires together, is the...
- Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:53 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Transmission
- Topic: intermittent gearbox fault indication & limp home mode
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10599
Gearbox exchange
Can anyone tell me if I can swap a 3.2 Litre V8 auto box with a 4.0 Litre V8 auto box and vise versa?
- Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:17 am
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Dash fault
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5305
Dash fault
The electronic Dash on my 1989 XJ40 Jaguar Sovereign has failed it was working fine displaying all the indications, however the fault display on the right hand side was flashing up continuously with all sorts of warnings. I took the dash apart and checked the Capacitors one had failed. I replaced th...