Search found 7 matches
Re: Insignia
OK so the only responses I have had from XJS Insignia owners is 2 via the XJS Club so come on JEC there must be some out there. I have now spoken to Rob Jenner when we were both at the Silverstone Classic and whilst he does not have all the VINs we will see if the 2 sets of information can be combin...
Re: Insignia
Rob Jenner has done extensive research on the XJ40 Insignia (higher numbers than XJS). In his description of the XJ40 Insignia Rob had indicated there were also 57 XJS Insignia's, but had not been able to analyse the data in the same detail as the XJ40s. As an owner of one of the XJS Insignia's I wa...
Re: Insignia
Paul
Thanks I had seen these posts from Rob but from what I have seen he only did the full research on the XJ40s and only established that there were only 57 XJS Insignia's my aim is to establish the full detail on these 57.
Neil
Thanks I had seen these posts from Rob but from what I have seen he only did the full research on the XJ40s and only established that there were only 57 XJS Insignia's my aim is to establish the full detail on these 57.
Neil
Insignia
I can see from the register that there are 4 Insignia XJS registered, one is my car and I would like to make contact with the other 3 owners either via this thread or a private message if you prefer. I have read the research on the XJ40 forum about the XJ Insignia numbers and have contacted Jaguar H...
- Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Owner in Suffolk - 1994 Coupe Auto - Insignia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3071
Re: New Owner in Suffolk - 1994 Coupe Auto - Insignia
There are a couple of photos with the register details L435SWU I will upload some more soon.
- Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:08 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Is this an Isignia?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2111
Re: Is this an Isignia?
I have bought this car and confirm it is a genuine Insignia. The paint is Metallic Peppermint which is an Insignia colour. Interior is Magnolia so not an Insignia interior but standard. There are Insignia badges on the wings but not leapers. I managed to speak to the original owner today who sold th...
- Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:59 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Owner in Suffolk - 1994 Coupe Auto - Insignia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3071
New Owner in Suffolk - 1994 Coupe Auto - Insignia
Hello everyone I am a first time XJS owner, I have uploaded the details so hopefully you can all easily access them. I am based between Bury St Edmunds and Diss. The car had one owner from registration in Jan 1994 through to early 2014 and spent all its life in and around Yorkshire. The second owner...