Search found 11 matches
- Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:57 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Forum Notices
- Topic: Exciting Spanish event
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3268
Re: Exciting Spanish event
If it is of any interest there are 10 XK's from the North West of England booked on Brittany Ferries Wednesday 19th April Portsmouth to Bilbao with most returning Saturday 29th April Santander to Portsmouth. If anyone wishes to join us you should benefit from a group discount (over 10 cars)on the fe...
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:17 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: Indy garage gearbox oil change
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5526
Re: Indy garage gearbox oil change
Hello PTR200 Jag,
I can recommend Horner & Hudson in Macclesfield.
They are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Speak to Mike Hudson on 0774 002 8396.
Hope it is not too far for you from Preston.
I can recommend Horner & Hudson in Macclesfield.
They are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Speak to Mike Hudson on 0774 002 8396.
Hope it is not too far for you from Preston.
- Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:46 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸SS Suffolks
- Topic: suffolk tour of spain
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8017
Re: suffolk tour of spain
Sorry for the delay in replying. We arrived home from Italy mid June after a very enjoyable tour of Tuscany and the Amalfi coast, but our overnight cartrain with Autoslaap Train organised by Railsavers (their British agent), was cancelled 3 weeks before we left due to Autoslaap ceasing trading. We a...
- Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:51 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸SS Suffolks
- Topic: Gone over to the Dark Side!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6994
Re: Gone over to the Dark Side!!!
Damn, I've missed another SS100 :cry: Good luck with your new toy, sounds very nice. If no one else will talk with you, you can always tell me stories about your SS100. Some people have all the luck. Another on my wish list is an XK120 DHC or an OTS. As they say "life is a bitch, and then you die" :...
- Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:06 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸SS Suffolks
- Topic: suffolk tour of spain
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8017
Re: suffolk tour of spain
Morning David, It might be worth thinking of driving to Italy through Germany and returning on the train as the return journey for some reason is considerably cheaper. :roll: There was a deal whereby on the return journey the car went free but probably not if just travelling one way. We booked throu...
- Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:17 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸SS Suffolks
- Topic: suffolk tour of spain
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8017
Re: suffolk tour of spain
Hello JagSS100, I organised an XK8/R trip for 13 cars from the XKCC :shock: last year but used Santander as our port (although they are very close) and concentrated on the Picos region (Asturia and Cantabria). I had been across the Pyrennes on a motorbike a few years earlier and can thoroughly recom...
- Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:11 am
- Forum:Replicas ▸Nostalgia
- Topic: Nostalgia XK120 build
- Replies: 45
- Views: 31882
Re: Nostalgia XK120 build
This is just what I need to get the courage to start my own project. :oops: Please keep the information flowing. I have been looking for XJ6 donors, but pre 1985 "good" ones seem to be getting harder to find so I was also thinking about an XJS. Are there many problems using the XJS and is the more s...
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:43 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: Indepedent dealer
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2255
Re: Indepedent dealer
Might be too far, but Horner & Hudson Ltd in Macclesfield are good.
Heard mixed reports about Elite in Heaton Chapel, Stockport (but only second hand information).
Good Luck
Heard mixed reports about Elite in Heaton Chapel, Stockport (but only second hand information).
Good Luck
- Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:10 pm
- Forum:Replicas ▸SS Suffolks
- Topic: suffolk tour of spain
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8017
Re: suffolk tour of spain
Sorry to butt into your conversations but I am a long admirer of the Suffolk Jaguar SS100 and drool over them whenever I see one. :oops: One day I will find the one with my name on it. :D Anyway, I organised an XK8/R tour to NW Spain this year for the XKEC (sorry to swear) with 13 cars and I can tho...
- Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:31 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2220
Re: New member
Hello PPV,
If they will have me, yes. I live near Knutsford. Probably the one nearest me is at Antrobus, is that correct ?
Regards
Andrew
If they will have me, yes. I live near Knutsford. Probably the one nearest me is at Antrobus, is that correct ?
Regards
Andrew
- Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:38 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2220
New member
Hello, I have owned an XK8 2003 convertible 4.2 L for just a year :D but only joined the JEC at the Classic Car Show this year (£10 discount--no I'm not from Yorkshire but I do have Scottish blood), and live in Cheshire. Thoroughly enjoying the experrience (even with the constant noise from the pass...