Search found 5 matches
- Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:38 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Mud Flaps for 2009 X-Type
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4225
Mud Flaps for 2009 X-Type
Just recently bought a new X-Type saloon to replace my 2003 model and the Jag dealer tells me that mud flaps are not made for the 2009 model - something to do with modified wheel arches. Does anyone know where I can get a suitable set to fit the car, please? I'm not bothered about Jag logos, I just ...
- Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:08 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Immobiliser
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1541
Immobiliser
Thanks for the responses, guys. Good to know there are people out there ready with help & advice.
- Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:51 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Immobiliser
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1541
Immobiliser
Hi Paul
Many thanks for the info - I'll give these guys a try. I believe Maystar have gone out of business.
Cheers
Many thanks for the info - I'll give these guys a try. I believe Maystar have gone out of business.
Cheers
- Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:14 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Immobiliser
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1541
Immobiliser
Thanks for that. Yes, I've got the pipper for the Jag alarm & c/locking. I wouldn't bother using the separate immobiliser, but it sets/resets itself so that I need the "key" to deactivate it every time I want to start the engine. If I go and lose the "key"..........................!*? There is an em...
- Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:06 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Immobiliser
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1541
Immobiliser
I recently bought a 1993 XJS which has been fitted with a "Maystar" immobiliser. Only one "key" came with the car and I can't find anyone who can supply a spare.
Anyone got any ideas, or maybe I should just get the Maystar disconnected and start again with another make?
Anyone got any ideas, or maybe I should just get the Maystar disconnected and start again with another make?