Search found 3 matches
- Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:11 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Fitting rear parking sensors
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2079
Re: Fitting rear parking sensors
Even easier than cutting rear bumpers is to fit a rear numberplate frame with sensors set at slight angles. i think mines called Parkmate , but different ones on Google search for about £50. Work well for me.
- Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:18 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: Transmission leak
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1435
Re: Transmission leak
Hi Mike Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to reply. Since your post I have had the vehicle recovered on a flatbed with no engine start up. Your theory makes sense as the car was facing up a gentle slope on the drive and I then turned it round to face down the drive. My Jag speciali...
- Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:27 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: Transmission leak
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1435
Transmission leak
Hi everyone My year 2000 XKR has been happily sitting on my front drive, leak free for about 4 weeks. I had reason to move it out into the road for turnaround so as to now be facing the other way on the drive. The engine ran for about 2 minutes with no excessive revs. Later that day I noted pool of ...