Search found 5 matches
- Sun May 06, 2018 8:53 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸General
- Topic: Brake caliper badges
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1694
- Fri May 04, 2018 6:59 am
- Forum:X350 ▸General
- Topic: Brake caliper badges
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1694
Re: Brake caliper badges
I couldn't really find what I was looking for but will keep searching!!
I also tried a main dealer but was told that they weren't even listed. Oh well......
I also tried a main dealer but was told that they weren't even listed. Oh well......
- Wed May 02, 2018 8:32 am
- Forum:X350 ▸General
- Topic: Brake caliper badges
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1694
Brake caliper badges
Hi All,
A quick question. Does anyone know if the R badges for the brake calipers on a 2006 XJR are still available and if so, where to obtain them?
Many thanks,
Dave
A quick question. Does anyone know if the R badges for the brake calipers on a 2006 XJR are still available and if so, where to obtain them?
Many thanks,
Dave
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:50 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Overheating XJR
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2941
Re: Overheating XJR
Brian, Mike,
Many thanks indeed, that gives me a number of things to go on. I had fears of a head gasket problem but let's see!!
Cheers,
Dave
Many thanks indeed, that gives me a number of things to go on. I had fears of a head gasket problem but let's see!!
Cheers,
Dave
- Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:45 am
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Overheating XJR
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2941
Overheating XJR
Hi All, Any light you can throw on the below or any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. My 2006 XJR is driven from London to Ayrshire, West Coast of Scotland without any problems. Car is MoT'd, a clean bill of health in that respect. 10 minutes after leaving the MoT station to take th...