Hi, has anyone painted their interior trim panels. Some of mine are a bit scuffed, specifically mine are Sand code ADX. Any thoughts or ideas.
Thanks.
Search found 6 matches
- Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:16 am
- Forum:X-Type ▸Interiors
- Topic: Interior Trim Painting
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1761
- Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi from North Wales
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1671
Hi from North Wales
Just a quickie to say hi (again), was a member a few years ago when I had a S-Type but that lapsed when its gearbox ate itself. Many cars of different marques later and I've returned with a 2002 2.5 AWD X-Type and thoroughly enjoying the experience.
Cheers
Steve
Cheers
Steve
- Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:58 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Transmission
- Topic: Gearbox not working
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3254
Re: Gearbox not working
Thanks Mike for your well informed reply. I have a lot of thinking to do.
Cheers
Steve
Cheers
Steve
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:31 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Transmission
- Topic: Gearbox not working
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3254
Re: Gearbox not working
Mileage is about 110 thousand, it has a full service history but don't know if the gearbox oil has been changed. Just seems odd it was working perfectly fine up to when it was parked up and the next day just gave up the ghost. Gutted to be honest.
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:27 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Transmission
- Topic: Gearbox not working
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3254
Gearbox not working
I type this with a heavy heart :cry: I got into the car this afternoon, started it up, waited a bit and selected reverse. There was a slight lurch as it engaged and instead of rolling backwards it just made a sort of whining noise which disappeared when put back into neutral or park. I got the same ...
- Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:05 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi from North Wales, UK
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2238
Hi from North Wales, UK
Hi, I'm Steve and have owned a X reg 3.0 S-Type SE Auto for a little over a month. It was a one owner full service history car in Carnival Red. I am so pleased I took the plunge, wanted one for years but never could afford it and as a major bonus even the wife and kids like it.