Search found 4 matches
- Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:32 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Trim on both doors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2117
Re: Trim on both doors
Hello Jaysto I have been looking at solution to the same issue, I believe the correct term is a waist rail. OEM parts are staggeringly expensive although have read elsewhere as they are made of aluminium are capable of being refurbed. Be very interested to know of other members experience with this ...
- Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2566
- Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:56 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Jaguar Cricket Rugby Garden !!!!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2526
- Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:07 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Jaguar Cricket Rugby Garden !!!!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2526
Jaguar Cricket Rugby Garden !!!!!!
Hello all Can anyone please advise me on a formula for an interest-life balance? Since acquiring an XKR MY2001 3 weeks ago it has been the sole focus of my attention so so much to learn !!! Joining JEC is clearly a wise move and I just need to decide which region to hook into as I am pretty equidist...