Roby
I saw that but usually when they say "contact us" that's Jag speak for no longer available
Search found 5 matches
- Sun May 08, 2016 1:19 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Drivers Door Window rubbers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4162
- Mon May 02, 2016 1:46 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Drivers Door Window rubbers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4162
Re: Drivers Door Window rubbers
Paul
I saw that, it was on a DB7 but sadly mine is ripped and stretched and beyond repair.
Only thing to do to fix is to replace
Chris
I saw that, it was on a DB7 but sadly mine is ripped and stretched and beyond repair.
Only thing to do to fix is to replace
Chris
- Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:47 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Drivers Door Window rubbers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4162
Re: Drivers Door Window rubbers
Thanks
I tried jaguar heritage or classic jaguar whatever their new name is now and did find the part but like when I was restoring my previous facelift xjs the part is unavailable
Will give euro jag a call and see what they say.
Thanks again
Chris
I tried jaguar heritage or classic jaguar whatever their new name is now and did find the part but like when I was restoring my previous facelift xjs the part is unavailable
Will give euro jag a call and see what they say.
Thanks again
Chris
- Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:31 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Drivers Door Window rubbers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4162
Drivers Door Window rubbers
Hi All I'm back in the Jaguar fold, having purchased a 2002 XJ8 Sport and having an issue with the window glass seal in my drivers door. When I bought the car the rubber was damaged and wont sit properly in the window frame which results in the window not closing properly and a wind noise when drivi...
- Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:23 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: 1991 4.0 Facelift Coupe - Excellent condition & custom paint
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1152
1991 4.0 Facelift Coupe - Excellent condition & custom paint
Hi All Sadly, due to needing a new family car, My recently restored 1991 XJS 4.0l facelift coupe is up for sale to fund this. Full Years MOT and 5 months Tax, 98500 miles. I have done lots of work on this car over the last year, including all bodywork repairs such as, A Pillars rust cut out and new ...