Hi, I am putting in a new diff and need to set up the rear suspension yet again. Does anybody know where I can get a pair of setting links to get the camber spot on. Otherwise I will have to bite the bullet and make some. Bob.
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸Suspension
- Topic: REAR SUSPENSION SETTING LINKS
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2563
- Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: Series one E Type 4.2 - Replacing leather seat covers.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1538
- Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 am
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: Series one E Type 4.2 - Replacing leather seat covers.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1538
Hi Dave, How are things. Hope the front brakes are still ok. As I live in Cardiff I can pop into BAS and sort out all the foams. Before I did I just wanted to know if it was reasonably straightforward to do. You can get hundreds of articles on how to rebuild an e type and how to fit the trim but whe...
- Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 am
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: Series one E Type 4.2 - Replacing leather seat covers.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1538
Series one E Type 4.2 - Replacing leather seat covers.
I have recently purchased a set of seat covers made by Barry Handkinson in 1988 and despite changing hands 4 times, they have never been used. I am considering buying new foams etc. and fitting these myself. How difficult can it be? Has anybody tried this? I would be grateful to hear of any advice a...